Transfer Files, Program & Settings from Windows XP to Windows 7/8 + Onsite Setup
Sit back, relax, and let us take care of your entire Windows XP to Windows 7/8 upgrade process.
San Diego Computer Consultants will transfer all of your files, programs & settings from Windows XP to Windows 7/8 and schedule a free onsite visit to connect your Windows 7/8 PC to your home network.
All of your documents, movies, music, and pictures will be transferred from Windows XP to Windows 7/8. Any program that you previously had installed on Windows XP will be re-installed on Windows 7 or 8, and we will import your application settings (Firefox, Outlook, etc.) to keep things as consistent as possible after the switch.
Once your new Windows 7/8 computer is ready, we will arrange a complimentary onsite appointment to connect the PC to your home network & peripherals (scanner, printer, etc).
Important Things to Note:
- All computer data (documents, music, pictures, video, etc.) will be migrated from Windows XP to Windows 7/8.
- Software & applications, like Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader, Firefox, etc., will be re-installed on the new Windows 7/8 setup. Note: Some software may not be compatible with Windows 7/8. Customer must provide any required license keys.
- Setup of email client like Microsoft Outlook (PST file will be moved over as well).
- Windows 7/8 operating system installation NOT included.
- Includes 1 hour of on-site setup.
Not sure if your current Windows XP computer can run Windows 7/8?
We can inspect your current Windows XP machine and let you know whether or not it can be upgraded to Windows 7 or 8. If it cannot be upgraded, we can help you find a new computer that meets your computing requirements and fits your budget.