Repair Microsoft Windows on Your Laptop
Is Windows throwing error codes on your laptop? Windows having trouble finding your laptop DVD drive?
As irritating as these problems are, they can often be resolved by repairing Windows. Sometimes fixing something in Windows involves modifying the system registry, but making the wrong change can cause serious problems that may require you to re-install Windows.
If Windows is giving you problems, don’t waste hours of your day trying to pinpoint the issue and risk damaging your laptop further by attempting to fix it yourself. Bring your laptop to San Diego Computer Consultants and we will diagnose your problem and make the proper fix to get it back up and running like new again.
Re-install Microsoft Windows on Your Laptop
Do you want or need to have Microsoft Windows re-installed on your laptop?
There are a couple of reasons you may be looking to re-install Microsoft Windows on your laptop – hard drive failure, severe malware infection, or the desire to get rid of any bloatware are just a few that come to mind.
Regardless of the reason, we can format your system and do a clean installation of Windows. A clean installation includes:
- Backing up your current data by making an image of your hard drive, if possible.
- Do a clean installation of Microsoft Windows on your laptop.
- Run Windows Update to make sure you have all recommended security patches and updates from Microsoft.
- Use the image we created before re-installing Windows to restore your data (note: installed software is not restored, only files).
- Test your laptop to make sure everything is working properly.
Contact us online or call (619) 640-6444 to learn more about the Microsoft Windows repair & re-installation services we offer to laptop owners, or to get a free quote on how much it will cost to repair or re-install Microsoft Windows on your laptop.