Decreased performance, random pop-up advertisements, unwanted web browser re-directions, “security alerts” from a program you don’t ever recall installing – these are all symptoms of a malware infection.
San Diego Computer Consultants offers the most comprehensive virus / malware removal services to all computer users within San Diego County.
Why Come to Us for Virus / Malware Removal?
Our staff is equipped with the knowledge, experience and resources necessary to remove virtually any virus, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, rootkit, worm, keylogger, scareware, ransomware or other form of malware that your computer is infected with. However, our services don’t end there.
Once we have eliminated every trace of the security threat, we will perform a basic tune-up and install ESET NOD32 Antivirus software to help protect your system and data moving forward.
What’s Included in Our Malware Removal Service Package
- Removal of any virus, spyware or any other security threat present on the infected computer.
- Registry cleaning & restoration (if applicable).
- Update the operating system by installing important Windows updates.
- Clean-up of unnecessary files (ex: temporary files, recycle bin, etc.).
- Complimentary 1-year license for ESET NOD32 Antivirus Home Edition ($39.95 value).